The Online “From Scratch Course”
A total of 26 lessons (80 minutes per lesson) over three to six months.
Part 1 OneWord Communication
A. Memory Magic Skill (5 lessons)
- 1) Learning the structure of Japanese using alphabetic script (Glomaji) and the theory behind our magic MAMA method.
- 2) Memorizing 38 words to do with shopping and other related information.
- 3) Memorizing 44 words to do with travel and other related information.
- 4) Memorizing 41 words to do with eating out and other related information.
- 5) Master reading numbers, the different counting systems and other related information.
B. Target Words (11 lessons)
- Memorizing visible words (items used in everyday life).
- Memorizing invisible words (numeral counters, dates and times, appearances, colors/shapes/sizes, etc.).
- Memorizing words to do with human relations (family, relatives, friends and others).
- Memorizing action words (verbs), explanatory words (adjectives) and question words.
Part 2 Sentence Communication
A. Sentence Building (3 lessons)
* Making sentences, combining words you have learned.
- The casual expression “nani kore?” (What’s this?) forms the basis of all sentences.
- Applying this theory to other sentence patterns.
- Expressions that make conversation run more smoothly.
B. Situational Conversation (7 lessons)
- Survival conversation (traveling to a destination, getting on a train, and eating out).
- Everyday conversation (settling in, shopping, and traveling).
- Conversation test to check the degree of learning.
- Comprehension online test about Japan.
Taxi System Lesson fees
A total of 30 lessons (80 minutes per lesson)
*Two weeks before your first lesson.
[Part 1] One Word Communication (16 lessons)
A. Memory Magic Skill
B. Memorizing Target Words 1000
16 lessons: 80,000 yen
Enrollment fee per person: 20,000 yen
*Two weeks before the first lesson of part two starts
[Part 2] Sentence Communication (10 lessons)
A. Sentence Building
B. Situational Conversation
10 lessons: 50,000 yen
Groups of up to four learners:
A maximum of four students can take the course for the above price, so you can save money by sharing the course.
Lesson fee for Part 1 per student will be:
- Enrolment fee of 20,000 yen per student + below
- Groups of two: 37,500 yen per student
- Groups of three: 25,000 yen per student
- Groups of four: 18,750 yen per student
This offer also applies to the second payment (Enrolment fee is not required).
*Consumer tax is required for learners in Japan.