Online From Scratch Course Features:
This is completely different from conventional lessons.
Our Super-J course was created taking a non-academic approach that enables learners to easily communicate in Japanese in just six months.
Why is it possible?
- We believe that the most important part of mastering a language is learning vocabulary. Our MAMA method, which has been registered in the Japan Patent Office as a utility model, makes the process of memorizing a large amount of vocabulary in a very short time an enjoyable one.
- You will receive texts beforehand and are required to study them in advance before each lesson. Lessons will focus on one specific subject, such as eating out, shopping, numerals, or dates. All related vocabulary will be included.
- In the lesson, your coach will check what you’ve learned in Japanese or English. Coaches are responsible for helping you clear each level and as such will reinforce areas you are weak in allowing you to master the subject at hand. With our method you are guaranteed to be able to communicate well within six months.
- During the lesson the coach will encourage you to practice what you’ve learned in the texts. Through a conversation with the coach, you will also acquire information and trivia related to the subject of the lesson, while learning about Japanese culture at the same time.
- Since lessons are online, you can learn from anywhere in the world and choose to have your weekly 80-minute lesson at any time that suits you between 7:00 to 23:00 Japan time. An available teacher will coach you.
- Lessons are generally one-to-one, but it’s also possible to have a class with your partner, child or friend (up to three people). Apart from the enrollment fee, just like taking a taxi or sharing a room with your friends, you can split the cost of the lessons. However, you will be responsible for managing this.
We’re offering Hiragana Times Digital magazine for six months
All students will be able to access the monthly digital version of Hiragana Times along with its archives. You can learn about current affairs and gain an insight into Japan. The articles are written in English and Japanese and some have audio, allowing you to learn easily.
We will help your realize your Japanese Dreams
On entering our academy, you will be able to submit a “My Dream-support Request” form, in which you can write down your future plans after acquiring the Japanese language. Some may want to create manga, and others might want to be an aikido master, a chef of Japanese cuisine, become an expert on traditional Japanese culture, or work at a Japanese company. We will offer you the following with no extra charge:
- If necessary, we will provide you with information or give you a consultation that is pertinent to your Japanese Dream.
- Please bear in mind that your “My Dream Support Request” will be displayed publicly on our website, and as such will be viewed by many people, organizations and enterprises that are keen to help you realize your dreams.
Free conversation rooms are available in our NIHONgo Club
- Online campus room
After entering the academy, you can enjoy talking with our English speaking Japanese coach trainees, and get information on Japan through the free conversation.
- Online open campus
J-ABLE holders can practice their learned Japanese with various Japanese citizens (Basically only Japanese is used here).
J-Able Certificate is provided
- After finishing the course, we will provide a certificate of J-ABLE (JapaNEEDS Ability Based on Linguistic Efficiency) to show that you can well communicate in Japanese.
- We are not involved in so-called “certificate business.” We are responsible to guarantee your proficiency and eventually so it is provided to only those who finished the course and pass our test .
Job Opportunities to J-ABLE certificate holders
We help who have passed J-ABLE Test find a job in a Japanese company if you wish.
J-ABLE holders are qualified to be a team member of our Japanese study revolution project. If they are interested in this project, we are happy to offer the below job opportunities. We trust you who would be a J-ABLE holder soon and confirm through your experience that this method would be the main way Japanese is studied in the near future.
1.”Super J Official Supporter”
The job is to promote our project through your website and your personal relations. You can do this work as part time or a more regular job.
2. Super J Glocal Language Coach”
Our Japanese lessons are mainly taught through English. However there are many people who don’t understand English. You can teach people from your own country in your native language.
To start out, you can train as an interpreter and assistant by working with the teacher who taught you. We are confident that our methods are better than any other and that this experience will help you see again how effective they are.
Japanese language market
The Japan Foundation reports that nearly four million people are learning Japanese at educational institutions in more than 100 countries. Because of this, we can suppose that there are more than five million people interested in Japanese language, and more than several thousand million potential learners who are interested in Japanese culture, including manga and anime.