Online From Scratch Course Features:
This is completely different from conventional lessons.
Our Super-J course was created taking a non-academic approach that enables learners to easily communicate in Japanese in just six months.
Why is it possible?
- We believe that the most important part of mastering a language is learning vocabulary. Our MAMA method, which has been registered in the Japan Patent Office as a utility model, makes the process of memorizing a large amount of vocabulary in a very short time an enjoyable one.
- You will receive texts beforehand and are required to study them in advance before each lesson. Lessons will focus on one specific subject, such as eating out, shopping, numerals, or dates. All related vocabulary will be included.
- In the lesson, your coach will check what you’ve learned in Japanese or English. Coaches are responsible for helping you clear each level and as such will reinforce areas you are weak in allowing you to master the subject at hand. With our method you are guaranteed to be able to communicate well within six months.
- During the lesson the coach will encourage you to practice what you’ve learned in the texts. Through a conversation with the coach, you will also acquire information and trivia related to the subject of the lesson, while learning about Japanese culture at the same time.
- Since lessons are online, you can learn from anywhere in the world and choose to have your weekly 80-minute lesson at any time that suits you between 7:00 to 23:00 Japan time. An available teacher will coach you.
- Lessons are generally one-to-one, but it’s also possible to have a class with your partner, child or friend (up to three people). Apart from the enrollment fee, just like taking a taxi or sharing a room with your friends, you can split the cost of the lessons. However, you will be responsible for managing this.
You Can Convey Your Intentions Using Only Simple Words
Almost all Japanese language texts start by teaching sentence structures and grammar. As it is boring memorizing so many rules, you may find this discouraging. In fact, if you know some simple words you can convey your intentions.
Infants communicate with their parents using a single word such as, “juice.” After some time, they can be more specific about the way they express themselves, adding another word such as “orange,” to make “orange juice.” In this way they can build sentences by adding other words, as in “more orange juice.” In these lessons we will begin with the memorization of words needed for daily life.
Even if you omit some words in your sentences, you can still communicate with Japanese people.
Excuse me. Do you speak Japanese?
(1) Sumimasen. Anata ha Eigo wo hanashi masu ka.
すみません。 あなた は えいご を はなし ます か。
(2) Anata ha Eigo wo hanashi masu ka.
あなた は えいご を はなし ます か。
In this case you don’t need to remember the Japanese phrase “sumimasenn,” you can simply omit it.
(3) Eigo wo hanashi masu ka.
えいご を はなし ます か。
You might say “Eigo wo hanashi masu ka,” omitting “anata.”
(4) Eigo ?
Even if you simply say “Eigo?” he/she will understand that you want to speak in English.
In short, the only word you need to communicate is “Eigo.”
If you don’t remember the word, you don’t have to worry. You can simply say “English?” Almost all Japanese understand the word “English.”
Revolutionary Japanese Study Method
Our aim is to provide lessons that enable serious students to master Japanese in a short time while also having fun. For this we have created new revolutionary texts that have been registered with the Japan Patent Office as a utility model.
Many ordinary schools start out by teaching Japanese grammar. Is this really effective? We have some doubts about this method, and believe the most important task for mastering a language is memorizing vocabulary. If you know many words you can communicate easily with Japanese people, since the order of a Japanese sentence is flexible.
For those starting from scratch, we provide OneWord communication lessons first and then move onto sentence building using the words you’ve learned, helping you to become communicative in just six months. Students can master more than 1,000 words with our unique method.
We’re offering Hiragana Times Digital magazine for six months
All students will be able to access the monthly digital version of Hiragana Times along with its archives. You can learn about current affairs and gain an insight into Japan. The articles are written in English and Japanese and some have audio, allowing you to learn easily.
We will help your realize your Japanese Dreams
On entering our academy, you will be able to submit a “My Dream-support Request” form, in which you can write down your future plans after acquiring the Japanese language. Some may want to create manga, and others might want to be an aikido master, a chef of Japanese cuisine, become an expert on traditional Japanese culture, or work at a Japanese company. We will offer you the following with no extra charge:
- If necessary, we will provide you with information or give you a consultation that is pertinent to your Japanese Dream.
- Please bear in mind that your “My Dream Support Request” will be displayed publicly on our website, and as such will be viewed by many people, organizations and enterprises that are keen to help you realize your dreams.
Free conversation rooms are available in our NIHONgo Club
- Online campus room
After entering the academy, you can enjoy talking with our English speaking Japanese coach trainees, and get information on Japan through the free conversation.
- Online open campus
J-ABLE holders can practice their learned Japanese with various Japanese citizens (Basically only Japanese is used here).
J-Able Certificate is provided
- After finishing the course, we will provide a certificate of J-ABLE (JapaNEEDS Ability Based on Linguistic Efficiency) to show that you can well communicate in Japanese.
- We are not involved in so-called “certificate business.” We are responsible to guarantee your proficiency and eventually so it is provided to only those who finished the course and pass our test .